About our Chapter
National Charity League, Inc. – Pasadena Area Chapter
National Charity League, Inc. stands for:
• Honoring the mother/daughter bond by together learning,
growing and modeling responsibility and graciousness.
• Empowering women with the skills and confidence to lead.
• Nurturing through mentorship.
• Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion.
• Providing depth of support in local communities.
• Integrity and excellence in everything we do.
Our Mission is to foster Mother-Daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.